Friday, December 2, 2011

Ruff!

It's been a while since I've posted a pattern, but finally, here is one! Ever wish you  could have that super plush jacket or slipper on your head? Well now you can, with thredHED's two in one wolf hat and scarf! This hat is super cute- perfect for any teen! The style closely mimics the UK's Spirit Hoods hats, but I'm sure will cost only a fraction of the price! This project uses approximatley .8 of a yard faux fur. Try it in a mottled gray for a true woodsy look, or a dark grayish black for a husky feel. I don't know about you, but I will definatley be making me one of these soon! Here's the link: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/wolf-hat
This next illustration is by burdastyle member thredHED
Thanks for reading,
Lilly Ferron :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing these hats everywhere! I'm not particularly sure if I like them yet, but it's a great pattern idea!

    I'm 16 and I love to sew as well, I am currently finishing off a top that is one of my mum's old patterns from the 80's! It's so cool :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...