Thursday, September 1, 2011

School Starts!

School is in full swing, and I regret to say that I haven't been doing much sewing. However,  I have managed to finish the crop tops, and you can expect to see a photo shoot by Monday at the latest! Yay! So, anyway, here's the latest pattern I found- the T-shirt Mini! Throw it on over some leggings and pair with boots for a total urban chic look!
Here's the URL! http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/t-shirt-mini-dress
And, as customary, the pics
Now, the original pattern has so so cute 3/4 length sleeves. Check it out!
by dixieledy
Happy Sewing,
Lilly!
PS. I have found a goldmine of new patterns, and will be sharing them daily! Check back every evening for new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...