Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Layering Extra-ordainare!

Okay, I know I spelled that wrong, and that I say okay alot. But that's besides the point. The point is, I've got a great new pattern to share with you. Remember my ramblings on layering? Well, here is another great project. At my school, we follow a sort-of-not-really-strict dress code, in which it is prohibited to wear tanks. But, when the highs reach the upper 90's year round, that's kind of hard. So I slip by the rule by wearing short, cropped, light-weight shrugs along with it. Is it the perfect shrug pattern? You can decide by downloading at this URL: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/the-perfect-shrug
Here's pictures of completed projects:
Check out this LRS (Little Red Shrug) by Brittany Davis
 This cute, floral shrug reminds me of something AE would create- but for a fraction of the price! (by nettevivante)

Got the Shrug Bug yet? Shrug fever? (This is getting ridiculous!) Check out this Shrug by suechtique


1 comment:

  1. :-)! That's my pattern, I'm glad you like it! Hope you've made one now, if so please share it on Burdastyle.
    A little hint to make the pattern creators happier: share their credits too! You're not doing anything wrong, but to be credited when your work is shared is always appreciated (link to one's Burdastyle profile and website, for example).
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...