Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crop Top Pattern

I've been searching all over for a cute crop top pattern, much like this one from American Eagle:
c/o American Eagle.com
                And I finally found one! Here it is, readers! The Port Elizabeth Crop Top!
URL: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/port-elizabeth-cap-sleeve-summer-top

By Burdastyle member seagle
By Burdastyle member misscontreras

This piece is totally wearable, and totally summer too! As some of you may know, I made my own variation and made a post about it. Check it out here to see what I did.

Happy Sewing, Lilly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...