Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to School Essentials: Tote Tutorial

Hi everybody- Lilly here! I've recently been scouring the store shelves for a bag to put my school books in. Last year I had purchased a quilted tote bag. It was roomy, cute, and fashionable. That's when the idea came to me. Why not sew my own tote this year?
   This tote, as posted on Sew Gloried, is a great tote for any use or occasion. And the best part is, when you go back to school, you'll be going back in something you made. Talk about bragging rights! :)
   The tutorial is very easy to follow and the end result is as cute as can be. Click here to go to Sew Gloried's Tote Tutorial. The tutorial is coming out in three parts- so make sure to check back often!
Here is a picture of the end result as made by Sew Gloried's author, Lisa Ranae:
The tote also features a cute button clasp!
Happy Sewing,
 Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...