Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's Next?

     I have finally returned from my vacation, and now, it's time to get my sun burned butt back to sewing! Right now, I am working on my "back to school batwing". I am currently putting the pattern together (darn those paper patterns!) and I will start to cut out the pieces in a couple of hours. I don't think that I will do a summer sew-along episode, but I may do a tutorial or something like that. Meanwhile, I will still be scouring the web for cute patterns, making more run way ready outfits for my mannequins, and just being all-around crafty!
It's great to be back again!
~Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...